czwartek, 7 listopada 2019

Slumdog Milionaire


Last week I had a lot of free time. I spent the days with my family and my boyfriend. It was really nice time. At Friday we watched a great movie „Slumdog Milionaire”. It’s a story of a young, Indian man who takes part in a famous show „Who wants to be a milionaire?” We meet this man when he’s a little boy, his life isn’t easy. He and his brother lost their mother and they were forced to grow up without parents. In this movie we can see a way this young man overcame to be with a girl he has fallen in love with many years ago. The man wins the huge amount of money and the police thinks he’s a cheater, but he proves that he knew the answers, because he saw a lot in his life. I think it’s a beautiful story which shows how brutal  life is and how strong we can be. Moreover we can see how difficult is life in India.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Slumdog Milionaire

Last week I had a lot of free time. I spent the days with my family and my boyfriend. It was really nice time. At Friday we watched a grea...